Jabari Parker is a professional basketball player who owns amazing playing potential and shows commendable basketball talent. He is currently playing for Sacramento Kings of NBA and he plays as a power forward/ small forward in the matches.
The birthdate of Jabari Parker is March 15, 1995, and his birth city is Chicago, Illinois. His full name is Jabari Ali Parker. He is a talented basketball player who has won many awards and honors in response to his good performances.
Jabari Parker Family
The parents of Jabari Parker are Sonny Parker and Folola Finau-Parker. He has six siblings.
Jabari Parker Education
He went to Simeon Career Academy where he also played basketball and appeared as a good basketball player. Then he attended Duke University from 2013-2014 and again, he was appreciated for his performances in the basketball matches.
Jabari Parker Career
Jabari parker’s professional career began when he joined Milwaukee Bucks in 2014 and he was a part of this team till 2018. Then he played for Chicago Bulls from 2018-2019, Washington Wizards in 2019 and Atlanta Hawks from 2019-2020.
After Atlanta Hawks, he became a part of Sacramento Kings of NBA in 2020 and he is, still, playing for the same team. He has earned many achievements in his career, some of these are mentioned below:
- He earned Consensus first-team All-American in 2014.
- He was USBWA National Freshman of the Year in 2014.
- He earned First-team All-ACC in 2014.
- He earned ACC Rookie of the Year in 2014.
- He earned Jordan Brand Classic co-MVP in 2013.
- He was Gatorade National Player of the Year in 2012.
- He was the USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year in 2011.
- He earned First-team Parade All-American in 2013.
- He was Illinois Mr. Basketball in 2012 and 2013.
Jabari Parker Net Worth
It is mentioned by some websites that Jabari Parker has an estimated net worth of around $20 million (in 2019).
Jabari Parker Basketball Shoes
- Jordan Super.Fly 2017.