Denzel Valentine is a skillful professional basketball player who has impressed many people by his appreciable performances and he owns good basketball potential. He is currently playing for Chicago Bulls of NBA and he plays as a shooting guard in the matches.
The birthdate of Denzel Valentine is November 16, 1993, and his birthplace is Lansing, Michigan. His full name is Denzel Robert Valentine and he holds the American nationality. He is a man of talent and has also won numerous awards and honors in his life.
Denzel Valentine Family
The parents of Denzel Valentine are Carlton Valentine and Kathy Valentine. He has a brother, Drew Valentine.
Denzel Valentine Education
Denzel Valentine went to J.W Sexton High School (located in Lansing, Michigan) where he also played basketball and showed good talent in the basketball game. Then he attended Michigan State from 2012-2016, he played basketball there and again his basketball performances were appreciated.
Denzel Valentine Career
Denzel Valentine started his professional career from Chicago Bulls of NBA in 2016 and currently, he is also playing for the same team. He has earned many achievements in his life, some of these achievements are mentioned below:
- He was the NABC Player of the Year in 2016.
- He won Senior CLASS Award in 2016.
- He won the Julius Erving Award in 2016.
- He won Lute Olson Award in 2016.
- He earned Big Ten Player of the Year in 2016.
- He earned First-team All-Big Ten in 2016.
- He earned Third-team All-Big Ten in 2015.
- He earned Big Ten Tournament MOP in 2016.
- In the year 2016, he was AP Player of the Year.
Denzel Valentine Net Worth
It is reported (by a website) that Denzel Valentine has an estimated net worth of around $24 million.
Denzel Valentine Basketball Shoes
- Air Jordan XXXI
- Nike Zoom Kobe 4 Protro
- Nike Kobe AD Mid