Brandon Ingram is a young and skillful professional basketball player who is admired by people for his amazing performance. He plays as a small forward in the game and currently, he is a part of New Orleans Pelicans of NBA.
His birth date is September 2, 1997, and his birthplace is Kinston, North Carolina. His full name is Brandon Xavier Ingram. His listed height and listed weight are 6 ft 7 in and 190 lb respectively. He has achieved many achievements that beautify his professional career even more.
Brandon Ingram Family
The parents of Brandon Ingram are Donald and Joan Ingram. Brandon Ingram has two siblings: Donovan and Brittany.
Brandon Ingram Education
Getting into the details of the education of Brandon Ingram, he went to Kinston High School and also played basketball there. He emerged as a good player and helped his team win matches. After High school, he joined Duke University from 2015-2016. Again, he showed impressive performance and proved himself a talented player.
Brandon Ingram Career
Brandon Ingram started his professional career from Los Angeles Lakers in 2016 and played for it till 2019. In 2019, he joined New Orleans Pelicans and still, he plays for this team.
He received many awards and honors in response to his impressive performance, some of these are mentioned below:
- In 2020, Brandon Ingram was NBA All-Star.
- In 2015, he received McDonald’s All-American.
- In 2015, he earned North Carolina Mr. Basketball.
- He received NBA All-Rookie Second Team in the year 2017.
- He earned AP Honourable Mention All-American in the year 2016.
- He earned NCHSAA champion in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- He received Second-team All-ACC in 2016.
- He earned ACC Rookie of the Year in 2016.
- He earned First-team Parade All-American in the year 2015.
Brandon Ingram Net Worth
The net worth of Brandon Ingram is estimated to be $ 5.5 million ( some websites have also reported it to be $6 million).
Brandon Ingram Favorite Basketball Shoes
- Adidas Zoneboost.
- Adidas T-Mac Millennium.
- Adidas Crazy BYW X.