Karl Anthony Towns is a young professional basketball player who has made his name in the field by giving appreciable performances. He is a Dominican-American player who plays as a center in the games and currently, he is playing for the Minnesota Timberwolves of NBA.
His birthdate is November 15, 1995, and his birth city is Edison, New Jersey. His full name is Karl-Anthony Towns Jr. He possesses impressive skills and has also won awards and honors in his career.
Karl Anthony Towns Family
The parents of Karl Anthony Towns are Karl Towns Sr. and Jacqueline Cruz. His siblings are Lachelle Towns and Malaika Singleton-Towns.
Karl Anthony Towns Education
Getting into the details of education of Karl Anthony Towns, he went to St. Joseph High School where his basketball performance was extensively admired. Then he attended the University of Kentucky from 2017-2015 and again, he played quite well.
Karl Anthony Towns Career
Karl Anthony Towns started his professional career in 2015 from Minnesota Timberwolves and is still playing for this team. He is rewarded with many achievements in his career, some of these are mentioned below:
- In 2018 and 2019, he was NBA All-Star.
- In 2016, he was NBA Rookie of the Year.
- In the year 2014, he was McDonald’s All-American.
- He earned All-NBA Third Team in 2018.
- He earned NBA All-Rookie First Team in 2016.
- He earned Consensus second-team All-American in 2015.
- He was SEC Freshman of the Year in 2015.
- He earned First-team All-SEC in 2015.
- He was Gatorade National Player of the Year in 2017.
- He earned First-team Parade All-American in the year 2014.
Karl Anthony Towns Net Worth
It is reported by most of the websites that Karl Anthony Towns has an estimated net worth of around $10 million.
Karl Anthony Towns Basketball Shoes
- Nike Hyperdunk X.
- Nike Hyperdunk 2017.
- Nike Hyperdunk 2016.