A talented man is capable of attracting the attention of people by his talent! This line suits well to Eric Gordon. He is a talented professional basketball player who has won many hearts by exhibiting impressive playing skills and by giving good performances.
He is currently playing for Houston Rockets of NBA as shooting guard. His birthdate is December 25, 1988, and his place of birth is Indianapolis, Indiana. His full name is Eric Ambrose Gordon Jr. and he holds the American nationality.
Being a good basketball player, he has achieved many achievements in his life that speak about his talent even more.
Eric Gordon Family
The parents of Eric Gordon are Eric Gordon Sr. and Denise Gordon. He has two brothers, Eron Gordon and Evan Gordon.
Eric Gordon Education
Eric Gordon studied at North Central High School (located in Indianapolis, Indiana). Then he attended Indiana University Bloomington from 2007-2008 by signing the National Letter Of Intent.
Eric Gordon Career
Eric Gordon started playing professional basketball in 2008 from Los Angeles Clippers and he remained a part of this team till 2011. Then from 2011-2016, he played for New Orleans Hornets/Pelicans. Currently, he is a player for Houston Rockets and he is playing for this team since 2016.
His life is adorned with many achievements that he earned because of his brilliant basketball performances. Some of his achievements are mentioned below:
- He was NBA Sixth Man of the Year in 2017.
- He was the NBA Three-point Contest champion in 2017.
- He earned NBA All-Rookie Second Team in 2009.
- He earned Third-team All-American – AP in 2008.
- He earned First-team All-Big Ten in 2008.
- He earned Big Ten Freshman of the Year in 2008.
- He earned McDonald’s All-American in 2007.
- He earned First-team Parade All-American in 2007.
- He was Indiana Mr. Basketball in 2007.
Eric Gordon Net Worth
Some websites have reported that Eric Gordon has an estimated net worth of around $68 million, some have mentioned it to be around $45.6 million and a website has also reported it to be around $14 million.
Eric Gordon Basketball Shoes
It is mentioned by a website that Eric Gordon has used:
- Adidas Pro Bounce 2019 Low.
- Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low.
- Adidas Crazy Explosive 2017.
- Adidas Crazylight Boost 2015 Mid