Blake Griffin is a professional basketball player who has earned a prominent place in the field by his meritorious playing tactics and impressive skills. He plays as a power forward and is currently a member of Detroit Pistons of NBA.
Blake griffin’s birthdate is March 16, 1989, and his birth city is Oklahoma City, USA. His full name is Blake Austin Griffin and he has got “High Griffin” as his nickname.
He is a skillful player who has won many hearts by his commendable performance. He possesses numerous achievements that highlight his success journey even more.
Blake Griffin Family
His parents are Tommy Griffin and Gail Griffin. He has only one brother, Taylor Griffin. He has two children, Finely Elaine Griffin and Ford Wilson Cameron-Griffin, from her ex-girlfriend (Brynn Cameron).
Blake Griffin Education
Blake Griffin studied at Oklahoma Christian School where he performed well in basketball competitions. Then he joined the University of Oklahoma and emerged as a brilliant basketball player.
Blake Griffin Career
The professional career of Blake Griffin started in 2009 when he played for Los Angeles Clippers and remained a part of till 2018. Then he joined the Detroit Pistons in 2018 and still, he is playing for this team.
He has earned many awards and honors in his career, some of these achievements are mentioned below:
- He was NBA All-Star in the years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2019.
- He received All-NBA Second Team in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- He received All-NBA Third-team in 2015 and 2019.
- He earned NBA Rookie of the Year in 2011.
- He earned NBA All-Rookie First Team in 2011.
- He was the NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion In the year 2011.
- He was National College Player of the Year in 2009.
- He was NCCA rebounding leader in 2009.
- He was Big 12 Player of the shoe Year in 2009.
- He received Third-team Parade All-American in 2007.
- He earned McDonald’s All-American in 2007.
Blake Griffin Net Worth
Some websites are reporting the estimated net worth of Blake Griffin to be $60 million and some are reporting it to be $80 million.
Blake Griffin Basketball Shoes
- Air Jordan 34
- Air Jordan 32
- Jordan Super.Fly MVP L